1 1/4 C Gingersnaps, crushed
1 1/4 C Cinnamon Graham Crackers
6 T Butter, melted
4T Brown Sugar
4 8oz. Blocks Cream Cheese, softened
1 C Granulated Sugar
1 tsp. Cinnamon (optional)
1 tsp. Nutmeg (optional)
1 tsp. Vanilla (I over pour mine a bit)
4 Eggs, room temperature
1 1/2 T Fresh Lemon Juice
1 1/2 C Pumpkin Puree (not the pie filling)
- For crust, I placed graham crackers and ginger snaps in a food processor. You can use plain graham crackers or just one type of listed ingredients if you wish.
- Combine crushed ingredients, brown sugar and butter.
- Place in 9 in spring form pan, pressing on the bottom (I take mine up the sides as well), bake 325 degrees 8-10 minutes or until browned some.
- With hand mixer or stand mixer beat cream cheese until its almost fluffy, add in sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Ensure that all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Beat in each egg individually, ensuring that previous egg is well mixed before added next egg.
- Beat in lemon juice and pumpkin.
- Pour batter into cooked crust. Bake 325 for about 1 hour. Can place spring form on high side baking sheet with just enough water to cover bottom of pan, I do this to ensure top doesn’t dry out, and check water after 30 minutes. Don’t add too much or it may seep into pan.
- Remove from oven and place on cooling rack for one hour, after about 30 minutes, run butter knife around edges.
- Leave in pan, cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours. Remove outer ring, and serve. Enjoy!
Can add sprinkle of crust on top, cool whip or even nuts of choice when serving.