These make an amazing appetizer, but serve them with a salad and fries and you have dinner. Its an interesting twist to the classic eggroll so many love.
1lb. Ground Beef (Can use ground turkey or chicken)
2 Cloves Garlic, minced
1 Medium Onion, chopped
4-6 Pieces of Bacon, cooked crispy, crumbled
1/3 C Mustard (any type is fine, I use a combo of yellow, Dijon and spicy)
1T Worcestershire Sauce
1/4 C Ketchup
Salt and Pepper to taste
2tsp. Weber’s Gourmet Burger Seasoning (optional)
Tomato, chopped (optional)
Pickles, chopped (optional)
- In large pan cook bacon until crispy, reserve grease. Add onion, garlic and some salt. Cook about 3-5 minutes. Add hamburger, cook until brown. Drain.
- Add in ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and seasoning. Add in bacon.
- Place cheese and meat mixture in each eggroll wrapper. If you wish to add tomato or pickle do this before wrapping, just don’t add too much, you don’t want to overstuff or wrap make break. Wrap tightly.
- Fry in vegetable oil until golden brown or bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes, flip over cook 5-7 minutes or until golden brown. I prefer to bake mine.
- Best served with ketchup or mustard dipping sauce. Enjoy!