1 lb. Ground Pork
1lb. Ground Beef (less lean the better, in my opinion)
1/8C Chopped Parsley (fresh is best)
1/2C Parmesan, Romano, Asiago Blend Cheese (Can use just parmesan)
1-2C Bread Crumb (I prefer Panko, and the amount depends on fat in meat)
4 Eggs, beaten
1 C Heavy Cream (can use buttermilk or milk of choice)
3 Cloves Garlic, minced
1/2-1 T Italian Seasoning (amount depends on taste)
Salt and Pepper to taste ( I used 1 tsp. Garlic Salt, and 1/4 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper)
1/4C Olive Oil
- Mix all ingredients together, but olive oil. Do this until well blended, don’t over mix or meatballs may become heavy (dense).
2. Place olive oil in pan over medium to high heat, heat will depend on type of pan (I used cast iron so I never go past medium). Form mixture into balls between 1-2 inches. Brown all sides of balls, place on paper towel to absorb grease. Do this for all balls.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, line a baking pan with parchment paper. Line meatballs on pan and bake 20-30 minutes.
- Remove from sauce add to pan or pot and coat in red sauce.
5. Serve over your favorite type of pasta. (though title says spaghetti, we never eat that here, linguine is our favorite, or even penne, but this is totally up to your preferences).